Monday, May 28, 2007

It's been 2 weeks...

I started the intensive cardio peogram 7 days ago. I weighed in today at 197.8 lbs, which is down from 203.2. My first bolg indicated that I weighed 198, which was incorrect. I have noticed in the last 2 runs that I am in the beginning stages of feeling the training effect, which I like. It will be much easier to sustain the weight loss when I can pick up the tempo for longer periods. Yesterday I did the same 1.4 mile course that I usually do in the begginning stages of intense cardio. I walked 0.2 miles, then jogged 0.7 and then sprinted approximately 150 yards 3 times to finish.

All in all, I am pleased that I see some early progress. It is extremely important to be consistent with the cardio program. You cannot underestimate its role in quality results. As always I always listen to my ipod which has a long term motivating effect.

No comments: